Buy 6-PACK Part I
Order your copy today and get an exclusive and beautiful postcard on Haiti. So, hurry in while supplies last.
# of Visits:
CREOLE CUISINE, PAINTINGS, LANSCAPES, HISTORY AND MORE...
• Did you know why the land that share Haiti and the Dominican Republic has been divided into two parts?
• Do you know why Vodou religion has been slammed with negative stereotypes and misconceptions?.
• Did you know the National Music of Haiti has existed for more than two hundred years?
• Did you know that Gingerbread styles houses originated from Germany?
• Did you know that the highest water source in the Caribbean lies in Haiti?
• Discover the Hidden Treasures of Haiti: the original version, very educative and informative...
Free Shipping & Handling
Cablevision Channel 18 Long Island on Friday at 8:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday at 3:00 PM
Comcast Cable Channel 27 New Jersey on Friday at 7:00 PM - Sat. at 2:00PM - Sun. at 5:00 PM
Comcast Cable Channel 64 Jersey City on Saturday at 4:00 PM,
UHF Channel 26 Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, Long Island on Saturday at 8:00 PM
AVEC BARBARA & VALERIO SAINT-LOUIS
Whether or not you are familiar with Haiti, "Haiti's Hidden Treasures", a video documentary directed by Patrick Dorsainvil, will show you Port-au-Prince in its full splendor as you have never seen before. Showing the positive aspects of the city, this 56-mns dvd-documentary touches on Haiti's history, people, geography, and resources. It is very well researched and leaves almost no stone unturned.
There are entire portions regarding musics, dances, architecture, important sites, and cuisine to learn about...
Flash Player Plug-In
is required to view
some of the pages
© 2004 - 2009 • Haitian Treasures • All rights reserved.
HAITI'S HIDDEN TREASURES DVD PART I